“Great things in business are never done by just one person.
They’re done by a team of people.”
Tom is the heart and soul of AgDesign.
- Born and raised on sheep and beef property in Hunterville in the Rangitikei region of NZ,
- His passion led him to study Agriculture at Massey University
- Post study work on the beef property of founder of Technograze, Harry Weir.
- Tom developed an intimate knowledge of how land, environment and animal interact
- Tom began installing and operating large scale systems both Australia and NZ and took his passion to the marketplace, offering farmers a complete farm system design business.
- Originally from the UK, Sandy worked on Cropping sheep and Beef farms since a young age being very active within the agricultural community.
- Sandy completed a National diploma in Agriculture followed by a BSc (hons) Degree in Ag at Harper Adams University.
- Sandy is extremely passionate about the future potential and need for highly productive forms of sustainable red meat production, and looks forward to a long and prosperous career developing myself and the clients he works with.
- 20 year’s experience Campbell carries an extensive background in Environmental Management, having worked in both the public and private sectors.
- Campbell has a passion for the Environment and sustainable business practices, that achieve greater outcomes from an environmental, economic and people perspective.
- 10 years as an “Environmental Manager” with Fonterra.
- Experienced in Environmental Management including Resource Consenting and Compliance, Water & Wastewater treatment, operational performance and farming practices.
- Campbell is keen to see clients achieving the best results they can and is happy to assist in any of these areas.
- Shaun grew up working alongside his parents on a 133ha dairy farm near Midhirst, Taranaki.
- Has a passion for the land and soon respect the hard graft required in order to make a dollar.
- Shaun has a bachelor’s of Agri science majoring in Agricultural at Massey University.
- Joined the AgDesign team in May 2018.
- Shaun has a passion for both sustainable grazing management and business practices and enjoys the variety in the role at AgDesign.
It all starts with a conversation. Get in touch with us.