We believe by standing beside our clients with our farm system design, we can develop a great working relationship and in doing so take you farming enterprise to the next level.
STAGE 2: FARM SYSTEM DESIGN
In Stage 2 we look further in to how your system might work and in this we consider the following aspects:
- Labour efficiency – balancing the total labour resource required to operate the systems and to meet your lifestyle
- Pasture management – look into the history of your pasture and its management and which areas of the farm will be the most productive and suitable for AgDesign systems
- Animal management – we look into stock classes, stocking rates, animal movement, animal behaviour and how to maximise the system capability on the land presented
- Fence layout and specification – this is where we define what AgDesign systems we will implement and what component is required to complete set up the system
- Water system layout and specification – we will redesign the water to suit the systems designed above
- Design plans and installation of hardware and systems is a function of AgDesign – we will be on farm to GPS mark out the systems ensuring the highest level of accuracy. Typically we do this with the farm manager and team.
Explore the other stages of Farm Consulting programme
Stage 1: Understanding your Farm Business – CLICK HERE
Stage 2: Farm System Design
Stage 3: Farm System Education – CLICK HERE
Stage 4: Farm System Management – CLICK HERE
It all starts with a conversation. Get in touch with us.
In our conversation we learn about you, your land and your long-term visions. We’ll learn about how you farm and your drivers for change.